5. The popular Glock 17 fully build in Lego bricks. 1 1 and 1/4 inch connector
12. one long connector (just has to stretch across gear)
13. =)see it in action here : http://www.youtube.com/v/-8ly4yEf0Io&hl. With this rapid fire gun you can fight crime as well as cats. Finally take the 2x6 plate and place it over the break between the 2x8 and 2x4 plates. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. 2 thin plus sign circles
11. Hello, in what format are the instructions sold? The hammer NEEDS the rounded quarter circle piece. Semi-auto Lego Rubber Band Gun: This is a semi automatic Lego rubber band gun that can also be easily changed to auto.. but then with rubber band guns semi automatic is more of a challenge to build- … This is my first Instructable and thought that it was a good design seeing that I haven't touched lego for 2 years!! 3x (2x1) flat and smooth pieces Your email address will not be published. Simple and Effective - Lego Gun: This Gun is an easy mechanism that uses 85% Lego, 14% Lego Technics & a Rubber band. because mine dosn't break and fall apart, also the rubber band is good enough that it dosn't snap! Our ambitious project is to create a single multi-vendor platform capable of hosting the best Lego® designers in the world and beyond! Thank you.Please tell me what you think. THere is step by step instructions … 10 years ago A good basic "barrel" setup is one centered around of two long, thin pieces with holes in them. Are they available in a Lego Digital Designer format? If you want to try improving on … This article has been viewed 105,542 times. 2 1x8 posts
6. By using our site, you agree to our. This is my first instructable so be nice. You may be able to get a "shotgun" effect with multiple bands. 4 circle connectors
4. Perfect oo00oo im making a semiauto knex gun (thompson smg[body] + colt revolver[firing mechanism]) ill post when im done...
Now take the 2x8 plate and put it on the uncovered stretch of post. 1st pic: first, take off one of the bent beams on the trigger. Part 2: The Barrel This video will teach you how to make a lego rapidfire rubber band gun! by Kevin183 . 2x Small cylinder piece I’d like to get a link between the shooting rubber band and the principle rubber band. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. u can shoot multiple rubber bands but no semi auto. thanks, Reply 12 years ago Never aim at someone, including the face, arms, chest, etc. TURTLE001. on Introduction, Didn't see this and I as so young when I did this hahaha. 2nd pic: put the rubberbands to the axle on the elbow of the bent beam. 1st comment, Reply The MocsMarket is the Meeting Point for Sellers and Buyers! on Introduction, i have a full auto rifle thats amazing for lego wars (kinda like knex/nerf wars but with lego guns), Reply I believe from either lego mindstorms or from some random lego technic or lego designer set, 12 years ago But I don’t know how much the total would be, how much would the instructions cost and how much are all the legos for build. on Introduction, 11 years ago 4 round block connectors
4. Other than that have fun! What do I do? Then the "trigger" (purple bent beam) is connected to a sort of ratchet mechanism that when I pull the trigger back it makes the ratchet release the trigger wheel which the rubber bands put enough force on to release one. -Hold mouse on “Want” -Click “Upload” (picture 2 & onward), If you made it right you have the option of making the 'clip'. could someone send me the brick order off bricklink? on Introduction. I think loading is pretty self explanatory to any one with any experience whatsoever with rubber band guns; but what you do to load it is stretch the rubber band from the end of the barrel to the gear then you can pull the trigger in order to push the gear back too and I've had success with loading as many as 12. here's a video of me shooting it in my closet =P. https://www.mocsmarket.com/customer-faq/. Rate… The general principle behind most Lego guns, however - a stretched rubber band released at its back end - rarely changes. Share it with us! same length, just made of lots of shorter lengths, like I did! -Total 768 parts, How to load the xml to bricklink: It is still pretty powerful. 1x Pin Holder for everyone wanting more detaild instructions I think I'll edit this and make a more detailed set of instructions.. sorry it took me so long to get around too. 13 years ago Description ; Reviews (5) Discussions (11) Vendor ; This Assault Rifle features: I did that so my instructable would be noticed because there isn't that much lego stuff. Once again if you think of a better way wedge it in there do post and ill fix it! on Step 2. i can't get it to work, and i can't understand the directions. Good also a xml file to copy all to “Wanted list” on bricklink.com and buy them easily. 1x Long Rod 1 big gear
2. Reply 8 years ago The pictures aren't very descriptive, can you post instructions? 11 years ago -Partlist is included! After you've you put the first rubber band on you have to flip the rotating lever on the back (the thing what would be the cock on a real handgun) 180 degrees until it clicks in. 13 years ago on Introduction, the "body" and mechanism should of read (body) and (firing mechanism) but i used square brackets, it fires blue rods, not bands but is easily modded for bands. Also, The smalk cylindral pieces are there to wedge the rubber band in 2x (2x4) flat pieces It is not going to break unless you drop it...Garunteed ( void if you didn't make it right :P), If you would like to see the clip I made feature in this instructable post a comment and tell me!!